What is Weather Stripping on a Car?
Weather stripping is the rubber material that edges the doors and windows in your Subaru model. It helps keep water, road noise, and debris out of the cabin.
When Should I Replace Weather Stripping?
Weather stripping will last a while before it needs to be replaced. If it's been about 2 to 3 years, however, you may want to consider replacing yours. It can also break or wear out. Other signs it may be time for a replacement include:
- Loud road noise
- Water leaks inside the cabin
- Your vehicle isn't retaining heat
- The weather stripping is hard and brittle
- You notice cracks or holes in the rubber
Where Can I Buy Subaru Weather Stripping?
If you need to replace weather stripping, Subaru Direct Wholesale is the place to shop. You'll be able to find the right weather stripping for the model you drive right here on our website. Since we ship nationwide, you can shop from home. Most of our in-stock parts ship within 24 hours. Others ship between 2-3 business days. If you have any questions about auto parts or accessories, please feel free to contact our team at your convenience.
No results found for "weather stripping". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!