Your drive shaft has multiple names -- driving shaft, tail shaft, propeller shaft. Whatever you decide to call it, it's an important part that helps power your Subaru model. The driveshaft is responsible for turning torque and engine rotation into motion.
What are the Symptoms of a Bad Drive Shaft?
Just like other parts of your Subaru car, a driveshaft can start showing signs of failure. If you have a bad driveshaft, you will want to replace it as soon as possible. The signs of a bad driveshaft are easy to spot. They include:
- Vibrations coming from under your Subaru model
- You are having a hard time making turns
- You hear clunking, clicking, or knocking sounds
- Your car, hatchback, or SUV is shuddering while accelerating
- You hear squeaking noises when driving at low speeds
Take on Your Repair Project & Order OEM Parts Online
Now, you can order a genuine driveshaft right here at our auto parts store. The best part? We only carry OEM parts so that you can confidently take on the job. Ready to get started? Go ahead and place an order, and we'll ship it out quickly. All the parts in our catalog are guaranteed to work with your specific model. Order now and save!
No results found for "drive shaft". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!