Your spark plugs generate the electricity needed for your Subaru hatchback, car, or SUV to start. Spark plugs ignite the mixture of air and fuel in the engine's combustion chamber. They are located on your engine's cylinder head and connect to the ignition coil. The ignition coil produces a high voltage (or "spark"). When the spark occurs, the fuel ignites, and your engine runs.
When Should I Replace My Spark Plugs?
Driving around with broken or damaged spark plugs is dangerous and can harm your engine. It's important to perform inspections regularly and keep an eye out for some of the warning symptoms. They include:
- Not being able to start your Subaru vehicle at all
- The Check Engine light pops up on the dashboard
- Experiencing lower fuel economy than normal
- Your vehicle is having a hard time accelerating
- Engine misfires
Order Genuine Subaru Spark Plugs Online
One of the best things you can do for your Subaru vehicle is purchase factory manufactured Subaru spark plugs. These OEM spark plugs will not only fit your vehicle precisely, but they will keep it running at its best. Please take the time to browse our catalog for the parts you need. Then, place an order online. We'll ship it out to you as soon as possible. Shop now!
No results found for "spark plug". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!