How Does a Car Radiator Work?
Your radiator is responsible for keeping parts of your Subaru model cool -- but how does it work? First, the thermostat on your vehicle's engine will sense the extra heat. Water and coolant are released from the radiator and go through the engine to absorb the heat. When the liquid picks up that heat, it heads back towards the radiator. It'll blow air across it and cool it down -- this heat is exchanged with the air outside your Subaru car.
What Are the Symptoms of a Bad Radiator?
Keeping your radiator in good running condition is a must. Think yours might be failing? There are warning signs that may indicate yours may need to be replaced or repaired. These signs include:
- Your vehicle is leaking fluid
- Your vehicle is overheating
- The Check Engine light turns on
- Discolored coolant
- Damaged fins
Order Genuine Subaru Radiator Parts Online
Whether you need a new radiator cap or a radiator hose, our auto parts store will have what you need in stock. Please take a moment to browse our online inventory and place an order when you're ready. We'll ship it out to you as soon as possible. Buy now!
No results found for "radiator". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!